@sofiaschwarzkopftilbury @ctilburymakeup #CharlotteTilbury
“Agent Provocateur is all about glamour, fun and the art of seduction and confidence, so for the AW19 show, I wanted to create a timeless beauty look that really channelled this confident, seductive and hypnotising feeling you get when you wear their gorgeous ready-to-wear collection. A natural complexion with a gorgeous Hollywood glow, cheeks with a soft flush of Sex on Fire and a spotlight highlight on the high points of the face. For eyes, my trademark elongated, glossy black feline flick and all finished with a sumptuous, seductive high-shine, ruby red lip for stand-out runway glamour!” Sofia Tilbury
- Sofia prepped the model’s skin with Charlotte’s best-selling Instant Magic Dry Sheet Facial Mask. With Vitamin B3, Crocus Bulb Extract, peptides, oils and butters the mask uses a unique biomimetic vector delivery system to feed the complexion. It’s Charlotte’s skincare secret for a more radiant, brighter and hydrated looking finish on the runway!
- Sofia applied the iconic Charlotte’s Magic Cream to hydrate and plump-out the appearance of the skin, creating a gorgeous, glowing canvas of magic skin. It is the key to creating the perfect, dewy-looking, brighter complexion before makeup. Sofia also gently tapped in Magic Eye Rescue around the delicate eye area.
- To smooth and brighten the appearance of any dark circles and help to conceal pigmentation, Sofia applied Charlotte’s NEW! Magic Vanish! Colour Correctors to the model’s skin.
- To create perfect-looking skin that is instantly illuminated, smoother and glossy, Sofia used Charlotte’s Light Wonder foundation. Gently buffing into the skin, starting from the centre of the face and working outwards.
- For any areas which needed a little extra coverage, Sofia used Charlotte’s award-winning Magic Away Concealer. This genius liquid concealer enhances the skin’s luminosity, visibly conceals the appearance of blemishes and brightens the under-eye area in an instant, so every model has a runway-ready, flawless, poreless-looking complexion.
- Next, Sofia used Hollywood Flawless Filter to add a glossy, gorgeous filter to the face and instantly illuminate the complexion, gently buffing on to the high points of the face using Charlotte’s Hollywood Complexion Brush.
- To add warmth to the complexion and subtle structure to the face, Sofia applied the Hollywood Contour Wand to the temples, cheeks and bridge of the nose.
- For a natural-looking flush of colour on the cheeks, models wore Cheek to Chic in Sex on Fire high on the apples of the cheeks and cheekbones.
- Before the models walked the runway, Sofia applied Charlotte’s most finely milled Airbrush Flawless Finish powder to softly mattify and perfect the appearance of the complexion.
- Brows were defined but natural, brushed up and groomed using Charlotte’s Legendary Brows and softly filled in with Brow Lift in the shades matched to the model’s hair.
- Using Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner pencil in Bedroom Black Sofia created her trademark, elongated feline flick on the eyes. The glossy black pencil was applied tightly along the lash line and swept out into a clean flick at the outer corners. To add intensity, Sofia also applied the eyeliner into the waterline underneath the top lashes.
- Models lashes were curled for definition and lift using Charlotte’s Life Changing Lashes curler, followed by a light coating of Charlotte’s Full Fat Lashes, pulled out at the outer corners to create winged out lash effect. Mascara was also applied to the bottom lashes.
- For the sumptuous, statement red lip, Sofia began by lining the model’s lips with Charlotte’s award-winning Lip Cheat in Kiss ‘N’ Tell to cheat fuller, wider-looking lips with a flawless finish.
- Next, Sofia applied Matte Revolution lipstick in Red Carpet Red to the lips, a true, ruby red shade to create a stand-out, glamourous pout for the runway.
- To finish the seductive lip look, Sofia applied a vibrant pop of K.I.S.S.I.N.G. lipstick in So Marilyn to the centre of the lips.