WHAT IS EVERY ONE?
We are pushing ourselves and our guests to do better and to be better. We are taking deliberate steps to develop a festival culture that is safe and inclusive for everyone. Persons of any gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, age or ability are welcome at Coachella.
Along with the Code of Conduct, Coachella will NOT tolerate any form of assault or harassment, be it sexual, physical or verbal. Anyone found to be in violation of this policy is subject to immediate removal from the festival site and law enforcement may be notified. The offender’s Festival Wristband may be revoked and no refund will be issued.
- We will deploy trained Ambassadors throughout the festival grounds to facilitate access to care services for anyone in distress.
- every one tents will be staffed with trained counselors for anyone that needs extra support or a quiet moment away. They will be available in the Venue and Camping.
- There will be restroom locations offering male, female and all-gender restrooms.
- All-Gender Restrooms are for anyone regardless of gender identity or expression.
- ADA Access – Coachella welcomes guests with disabilities. See our ADA Guide for a list of policies and services.
- The every one logo signifies places with program information or people trained in awareness and appropriate response.
National Sexual Assault Hotline 1.800.656.4673
National Suicide Prevention Hotline1.800.273.8255
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration 800.662.4357